REGISTRATION FEE: $199 (covers 4 attendees per institution)
Join your colleagues this June for a user-driven virtual conference!
Learn and discuss
- Features/Tips/Tricks and practical uses of sunapsis and Terra Dotta from colleagues
- English3 offerings/integrations
- eShipGlobal offerings/integrations
- How to effectively advocate for IT support
- How to evaluate SEVIS/Immigration products for your institution
- More to come
The conference will be held June 2-June 5th, 2020 with 3 – 5 sessions per day, evening social hours, prizes and more.
Registration includes virtual session attendance and access to all recordings. Fee includes a maximum of four attendees per institution per registration.
Process Instructions — all steps below are required to complete your registration:
- Add item to cart
- Click the link in your receipt to specify the details of the attendees from your institution
- Attendees will receive meeting invitations with links/passwords at the email address(es) specified in the link supplied to you after check out. These invitations will be sent closer to the actual dates of conference.